Monday, May 23, 2011

Finding Myself, When No one Else Can.

No one ever reads this, but me ha ha. I think its time though I let myself have an outlet to write and say what I want with out having to feel filtered! My good friend Kati Jo inspired me :) .... She had to let go someone in her life that wasn't good for her:( and she has been the bravest person for doing it! I know how hard it is for her because I had to do the same thing. Someone you love so much can not always be the right person for you. I always have to learn this the hard way though ha ha . But finally after 5 years of hell! I am FREE :) I feel such a weight lifted.. Its cliche to say but it really is true! I feel happier and ready for new things to come! I did give my self one day to be sad,cry and yell though. ha ha ...Well anyway the purpose of writing in my blog again. I need to find myself and I want a way to track and look back on my progress. Now I know that Im not good at Blogging at all. But guess what its for me ha ha :) ... so this is Day 1 !! :) .. Im coming for you Shay!


Goals for the next little while:)
Train for the dirty dash
Work on better eating habits
Put myself out there and give guys that I usually wouldn't a chance.
Build a better relationship with my siblings
Put together a package for Roy and Elisi
Girl Time!!!!


Shay OUT!

No comments: